Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I've been slackin'

I haven't posted in over a month. Mainly due to lightning striking my computer and putting me out of commission. And secondly because at this point it seems that the only one reading this is ME as I type it ;). Moving on.... You never realize how much you rely on things until you don't have them at your disposal.

Naturally, as soon as I heard the ridiculous crash of lightning and realized that my computer was down,, I needed it IMMEDIATELY to pay bills, check my facebook and to simply breathe..... Same thing with your thumbs... Try , just once, functioning without using your thumbs.. not easy.. I feel for those without thumbs ( Really I do!!).

Speaking of Facebook, why is it that most of us have this unnatural, irresistible urge to check it so often? Most of my FB comments receive several responses so I find it amusing to see what they say and I like to read people's statuses. However, there really is no need to check it every half hour.. FB is a terrible addition........ terrible.......................... Do I really give a shit that Jack Sprat is in the bathroom?( no pun intended) uh NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment