Saturday, March 6, 2010

Half Way There

It's Saturday. It's almost 14 days in. I haven't been perfect. I eat a cookie a day... I can't help it .. they are there I eat one. BUT I just eat one and sooner or later there won't be any left :). I went to the movies yesterday and ate pretzel bites. NOT a good move but I didn't eat much else all day and I was hungry and sick and with the one exception of the cookie a day I have been doing well... I will weigh myself on Monday... Although I am going to dinner tomorrow for my dad and his wife's birthday and we are going to Outback. This is not an 'obstacle' to me because I don't eat red meat and barely tolerate chicken... so a salad is the plan... soon enough it will be warm enough to get my fat ass out on my bike and my plan is to have the 20 lbs I want off completed by the end of April.... I am only doing the program I bought for one month then time to make better choices for a better me........

No comments:

Post a Comment