Saturday, May 28, 2011

I almost peed a little...

When kids are at a certain age, they tend to use words and phrases that 'big' people use. Sometimes you look at them like "Where did you hear that from?" Other times they come out wrong or don't make sense with what they are saying.

A few days ago I was laying on the couch watching T.V. My nephew came into the room and I told him to come give me a hug. He did. I told him it was a lame hug and to give me a real one so he squeezed real tight and I squeezed back. Then he said " Are you going to squash my wack?" Now I know whatever he meant certainly was NOT what I thought. I also know that wasn't what he meant to say. I know that he had NO idea why I went into a fit of laughter. I haven't laughed that hard in yearrsssss... I laughed for about 20 minutes..I could not breathe but I could not stop. He said he never saw me laugh so hard but wasn't quite sure why I was laughing. I couldn't even answer him because I was a hyena for awhile. I never asked what it was that he meant to say because I knew if I did I would end up peeing a little.

Funniest thing ever..... Love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment