Wednesday, June 8, 2011

X -Factor

So tomorrow I am going to see a taping for auditions for the X-Factor. I am looking forward to it since I am a big fat American Idol dork. Big fat as in....if you even LOOK at me while I am watching I get mad because I can't hear when you are staring at me.

Anyway, they have some serious rules going on there. No flip flops, NO WHITE shirts (I guess because the lights can see right through your shirt- with my boobs that would be quite the show). They want bright spring colors .. the works. The point (they say) is that you will be on camera. Now we are going to WATCH not participate and I know that they show the audiences but I have YET to see an audience shot of someone's foot so I am not sure what the flip flop thing is all about.

I am however hoping that they see me in the audience and beg me to audition because I would like to go up there and sing at the top of my lungs under those bright lights for my minute of fame so Simon can tell me that I suck ass.

I will let ya know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment