Thursday, April 30, 2009

OCD

I think most people have a touch of OCD. Me, I have several 'touches ' of it, so I am told. However, what really justifies it as being OCD? My biggest OCD issue is brushing my teeth. I do it often. My teeth aren't perfectly white nor are they even perfectly straight and pretty. They are just teeth. You see all these people walking around with these pearly white perfect teeth and when you ask them how they got that way, they claim not to do anything and that they are just like that. These people suck!

I brush my teeth several times a day. Why? Because I do. We all have had moments of talking to someone close up who is breathing all over you and you feel like you are going to pass out from their breath. Mind you these people have no business being THAT close to you to begin with. However, I don't want to be one of those people. When you smoke, you stink. I know this. Therefore, to me , brushing my teeth helps to lessen the blow. I do not want to be the girl that everyone calls Ass Breath...therefore I brush often. I prefer to call it Dental Hygiene, not OCD.

What do your OCD issues consist of?

1 comment:

  1. my ocd issue is the volume on the tv. If there are numbers showing the level of volume the volume must be on an increments of 5. You know 5,10,15,20 and so on. Also if I have bottles or cans of soda or beer in the fridge the labels all have to face the front when I put them in but if they get messed up I am ok with it. Strange I know but you asked!

    ReplyDelete