Monday, April 27, 2009

The Roller Coaster

Life is a roller coaster. We start out too small to be able to get on the ride. As we start to grow, we experience the innocent youthful thrill of being able to get on the ride, accompanied by our parents, with the contentment that someone is there to hold our hand until the ride is over and keep us safe. As adults, the ride gets scarier, lasts longer and those that were holding our hand years ago, now simply hold our heart as they watch us from the ground as we ride .

We all have a choice, we can either sit the ride out or buy a ticket. I chose to buy the ticket. I hope you all will come along for the ride with me!

Welcome to my blog.....

3 comments:

  1. 1 ticket please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for your blogging rollercoaster can't wait to see where the journey will take us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There clearly is a writer inside of you. I am glad it is coming out. Enjoy the ride ... I am pleased to be invited on!

    ReplyDelete