Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 3

Ok yesterday was drama free. I finished the kitchen. That only took me 2 1/2 days and the kitchen isn't even too big.  I also got my bedroom done.  I didn't have that on my "
list of things to do" but it needed to be done. So I did it, then wrote it on the list and crossed it off :) I got the paint out again and painted my bedroom and closet door ( and the hallway door) . I also did the door in the kitchen for the basement.  I wiped walls, cleaned under the bed etc... My room  is pretty clean but it just needed a "winter" cleaning. 

I am almost finished... I have the basement left . I started weeks ago and then never finished.  It's unfinished and gross and I don't go down there and really clean it  but it needs to be de " linted". The dryer is down there and the wires needs to be cleaned off .. etc.  Not a fun job but I will get it done.

The biggest drama yesterday was Tommy's gas.  I don't know what he ate but we all suffered the consequences!!
Today , I am off to my grandmother's to put up her decorations!!! Fa la la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment