Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bieber Fever? or just hungry????

The other day I had a conversation about Justin Bieber, actually I had a few conversations about him. When he started out, I thought he seemed like a little punk. Over the last year or so I have seen what a good kid he really seems to be. If you ever turn the T.V  I am sure you have heard about it the good things he does. He really loves his fans and knows that without them he is nothing.  He's just a good kid.  Well the good kid turned 18 now so it's ok for me to say that he is cutie.  I couldn't decide if I was a perv or not for thinking he was cute.  He  has that " boyish" charm so I 'm not all like OMG he is so HOT.  I just think he's cute. I heard on the radio the other day that he made a comment that he saw all the comments he got from " the cougars". I felt instantly better.

I also watched the news on the same day of my conversations about Justin.  They were talking about a high school in New Jersey  that is trying to raise the money to remain open ( I know there are several of those around here right now).

 Last night I realized that I missed American Idol.. I never do that.. but I did. I also knew that  Mary J.Blige was the mentor. I wanted to see that.

My dryer is not working properly and we went to the laundromat the other day to do a few loads to "tide" us over. Get it?  " Tide"?  anyway, it was a Sunday and there was no time to get it looked out and I was almost out of clean clothes.  I had on a very comfy but very worn sweatshirt on. I had not yet showered. I made sure I wore a coat because the sweatshirt had holes in it and I looked like no one loved me.

I am also trying to be on a diet. It sucks.  I was hungry last night when I went to bed. It was late. I really wanted cheese but I did not eat.

This will all make sense in a minute.

I have now already given you the reasons for the following dream I had last night:

I met Justin Beiber. He was drinking a soda and we were talking about T.V. halfway through the conversation, I realized that I had on my holey sweatshirt. But Justin didn't care, he just kept on talking and we decided that we were going to have dinner that night, just as friends (fan lover). Then he disappeared.   I went to look for him and I walked outside to a big football field. There were thousands of people everywhere.

Jennifer Lopez was in the middle of the field singing with lights and all her dancers. Mary J. Blige and Justin were due to perform after (which is obviously why he was there in the first place).  I was mad because I couldn't find him and I was hungry (diet).

I asked someone what was going on.  They told me that they were all performing to help raise money to save two schools. That's all I remember.


So you can't tell me that dreams don't make sense. It was a stupid dream but it took alot of my thoughts and ran them all together.

I am guessing we never made it to dinner because I was very hungry when I woke up.

My thoughts today were mostly about being excited to lay in bed tonight since I air dried my sheets (along with several other loads of wash because the dryer isn't fixed yet). I ran around all day and didn't stop so I kept thinking about my fresh smelling sheets.  I am guessing I may dream of being eaten alive by a gigantic sheet of fabric softener. Yes I need a life.


Your thoughts on the Bieb?

No comments:

Post a Comment