Monday, March 19, 2012

Ole!

In six weeks, I am going to Mexico.  I don't really think that I realize that I am going. I did get my passport in the mail last week. The government has a GREAT website that let's you track the progress of your passport application so that you know it's progress.  I checked on it about 4 times.  The last time I checked, it said it was being " processed".  I came home an hour later and it was in my mailbox. Therefore I have concluded, that if you need a passport, you can drop your application in my mailbox because that's where it is processed. Include a check made payable to me. 
Anyway, a discussion was had about visiting Chichen Itza.  I got all excited thinking it was a Mexican chicken retreat. Chickens who lay beans maybe?  No, it's apparently one of the new Wonders of the World. Even better.  It looks like an awesome place to see. I am excited to check it out.

Part of the plan may also be swimming with dolphins, which would be so cool.  I want a dolphin. My plan is to bring it home, build a big ass pool and name it Suzy. She can be friends with my future hippo Molly.


I guess I should start preparing a little. I love going through my clothes to see what fits, what doesn't , what should, what shouldn't.  it's very uplifting.......

Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment