Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I am not a mother ( although I have been called one a few times ). I do have two nephews and a niece. I couldn't imagine loving someone more that I love them. But I know that it doesn't compare to the love a mother has for a child.

I see my sisters with their kids and I see the look in their eyes when they do something funny or sweet. It's a look that's indescribable. We've all seen it. It's a look that could never be matched by anything else.

While I am not a mother, I have been blessed to have the best mother in the world. While, we can get on each others nerves at times, I would be lost without her. She's my guide, my friend and my angel. She knows how much I love her. So while I don't know the feeling of loving a child of my own, I am fortunate to know the feeling of being a child that loves her mother just as much back.

I wish everyone a Happy's Mother's Day. In my opinion , every day is Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. geez when do I ever get on your nerves :)?

    From your friendly guiding angel:

    Nice blog!!!

    ReplyDelete