Friday, March 25, 2011

P. U. !

Suddenly over the past year or so I have had the nose of a bloodhound. I don't know why. I smoke so you would think that all of my senses would kind of suck. For the most part they do. But something happened to my nose and I smell everything from a mile away.. like it or not. Most of the time I don't like it because I think most things stink.

Last week sitting at my desk I kept smelling B.O. Someone smelled. Naturally, I would look all around me , bobbing my head up and down like a pigeon to make sure no one was looking and check the pits to make sure it wasn't me.   I knew it wasn't me as I had just showered an hour before but I still had to check. It wasn't me. But it smelled like it was since it was so close.  After 3 days of this, I realized  that it was my coffee.  I lovvveee the smell of coffee.. well I did. I have decided that after it sits a bit and cools off  it starts to smell like body odor. Now I am drinking less coffee but the idea of drinking something that smells like B. O is not so appealing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment