Saturday, March 26, 2011

On the road to nowhere

I was in my car driving yesterday and I was stopped at a red light.  The light turned green and I went to go. HOWEVER, the car mat shifted and got stuck under the clutch ( yes I drive a stick, I am a REAL woman:). My car stalled.  I hit my start button and it started back up and I went to go.  This whole process took about 5 seconds. The rude "man " in the truck behind me honked impatiently.  I gave him the finger and continued on my way. 

 I assumed he would be riding my ass since he was in such a hurry and I looked in my rear view mirror.  He was about 7 car lengths behind me. He was driving about 20 miles per hour in a 45 mph zone.  So I guess he was in a hurry to go nowhere??? 

That's like people who pull out right in front of you when there are no cars behind you then drive 5 mph down the road.

I hate driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment