Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life is good..cont.

I went to my oncologist last week. Hearing the word 'metastasized' is never good thing. However I now know where I will spend my forever and look forward to releasing my pain.  I had a nice long chat with my two girls today. They aren't girls anymore. They are both in their twenties and have grown to be such wonderful women. I admire who they are, the choices they continue to make and the lives that they lead.  They are still young and have so much to offer.  I told them it's ok to be sad but not to be sad forever.  I will always be with them. I will watch when they marry, have children and I will protect them as best I can.  I know where I am going and someday (God willing many many years from now) we will be together forever.  Until then their job here is not done and  they should make the best of each and every moment. We cried, we laughed and we loved. I am ready. I have done my job and I have done it well.


Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Checker

No comments:

Post a Comment