Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day One Complete

I am on day two now. Day one went very well.. I ate all the foods I was supposed to ( with the exception of my 'fat'serving for the day). I got on the treadmill for 25 minutes... Not great but better than nothing!!!!

I should have lost some stress lbs. My cat got out during the day and I spent a few hours in the evening searching for her... I don't 'let her out' and she is in heat. I was worried 1. that she wouldn't come back 2. that someone took her 3. that she would come back all pregnant and junk. I finally heard her making her "I'm in heat terrible screeching noises " and found her across the street behind my neighbor's trash cans. One worry down... NOW I just have to wait to see if her little belly starts getting bigger..... I have my fingers crossed that she kept her legs crossed while she was out there......

So far so good today.. I haven't cheated yet.. although my mother is coming over tonight and keeps asking if I want Pizza Hut for dinner. Pizza Hut is the devil when trying to lose weight so I hope that I am not THAT much of a wuss that I can control myself on Day 2!!! It's going to be a longgggggggggg month!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment