Sunday, February 21, 2010

Diet Time!

I am your typical yo-yo dieter. I lose 20 lbs.. its finds me.. I have been this way all my life. OK sometimes more than 20 lbs. I'm not extremely large but I certainly could stand to lose a good amount of weight. I just bought a month's supply of food from a weight loss company ( who's name I will not disclose in my posts due to the fact that I work in the weight loss industry and would prefer not to create 'issues') HOWEVER, I do plan on keeping up with my blog for the next month to discuss my progress, my exercise ( or lack thereof if that's the case). This is my therapy... the truth and hopefully writing here will help me to follow through so I don't have to post about my inability to follow a simple diet plan for a month!!!

I look forward to the next month- my goal is 10 lbs ( gotta start somewhere). My wish is to put my pants on without having to do squats to stretch them out. I have about 10 pairs of jeans in my closet that just laugh at me every time I look at them.... I start tomorrow... Good luck to ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment