Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day Two

Day two went pretty well. I managed to avoid the pizza..(even though it seemed to have grown eyes and was staring me down). I ate all the food I was supposed to with the exception of a vegetable serving. I did get hungry mid evening and ate a cup of dry Cheerios... This was my 'cheating'- a cup of Cheerios. It's sad when feeling guilty comes down to Cheerios.... I had the urge to chew... so I ate those... I have 25 days to go .. I can do this. I know I can... BUT everyone knows that when you can't have something you want it even more!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a lighter note, my cat is still making the MOST ANNOYING ' I'm in heat and need some action' noises EVER. I am trying to NOT get annoyed being as I am elated to have her back... but my patience is tested when all night long I am listening to that.... Listen...... I'm in heat too but you don't hear me whining about it! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Diets are great. Especially when they include iced coffee.

    ReplyDelete