Friday, April 1, 2011

How I saved Tony Orlando's Life...

I was walking down the streets of New York minding my own business. I was looking extremely cute that day. I had on a pair of black capris, a black and white shirt and a yellow headband for color. The streets were crowded and full of people in a hurry. All of the sudden wild boars came stampeding down Times Square and everyone started running in terror!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO (I thought to myself) I never expected to die today in such an outrageous scene !  I pulled it together and thought 'You can save the world! You can do this and you ARE in New York lookin all cute maybe you will be a hero and go on the Today Show … which would be convenient being as I am already in here'. Then I thought ..'well wait (all the while people are screaming all around me like crazys being chased by wild boars) if I go on the Today Show I want to be interviewed by Matt Lauer and he is on assignment  so maybe I won’t save the world'… Then I decided it was the right thing to do.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my ridiculous daydream by a loud halting scream. I turn and look and there is Tony Orlando. He was high up in a tree and he yelled down to me ‘ I’m so very scared and frightened. What will Dawn think if I die this way???’ I reply ‘ What will they think if you live and knew you were a sissy hiding in a tree Mr. Tony Orlando? Then he yells ‘ LOOK they are getting closer RUN’’ ( insert scary dramatic music here)… So I duck into Tiffanys as they go stampeding by (by the way there is a beautiful diamond necklace I saw there while I was waiting for the wild boars to leave the streets of New York that I have my eye on)…

After the boars were gone and I tried on that necklace, I ran back outside in search of a soul to save. I look up and there is Tony dangling from a branch. The boars cracked the tree as they sped by and he was about to come crashing down and splat onto the ground. Being as I was still looking cute and didn’t really want to climb the tree and get dirty I need to come up with a plan. Suddenly it clicked to me. There is a way to keep him safe so the tree doesn’t fall until help arrives!!!!! I bravely took the yellow ribbon from my head and tied it around that old oak tree!!!!

He lived and we took a picture…

The End

2 comments: